Prepare for a Career in Commercial Photography
The Diploma or Associate Degree of Applied Business in Photography can prepare you for a career in any number of venues, utilizing your creative skills and love of photography. Based on your particular interest, you can seek these exciting opportunities in the following arenas:
- Commercial and product photography
- Fashion photography
- Nature photography
- Related areas of graphic design
- Wedding photography
You will learn from experienced professional photographers with real world experience in small classes designed to give you the individual attention you will so appreciate.
Your dream. Our mission. Getting there together.
Our program features:
- Hands on training working with both traditional and digital
- Both in studio and on location photo shoots
- Develop skills in the use of photo editing software including Adobe Creative Suite
- Large format photography
- Integration of both technical and conceptual elements to tell the story through photography
- Develop a professional portfolio showcasing your skill as a photographer
- Learn the business of photography
Coursework topics include:
Photojournalism and Documentary Concept
Computer Applications for Photographers
Advanced Lighting Techniques
Digital Image Manipulation
Digital Publishing and Layout
Unveil your creative side and begin a professional career in a field that you love. The different avenues one could take in photography are endless. Don't just take our word for it; be sure to research your the area of interest through the variety of professional associations, such as Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Wedding and Portrait Photographers International (WPPI), American Society of Media Professionals (ASMP), and more!
Associate of Applied Business in Photography
Photography – Diploma
Campuses for Photography:
If you’re looking for colleges that offer a photography program, contact Antonelli College and discover why we should be your first choice!