At Antonelli College, we offer our students unique career placement assistance opportunities when they are searching for a position in their career field. From the time you begin classes with us, you can access the resources and wealth of knowledge offered by our friendly staff.
Antonelli College is dedicated to providing students and graduates with individualized attention that can make finding the right position easier. We’re always available for support and career help.
Our career services include:
- Identifying career goals and objectives
- Professional development plan advising
- Exploring occupational profiles and outlooks for your degree program
- Resume review/creation
- Interview preparation through mock interviewing
Access to Antonelli Connect
- Search for job opportunities 24/7
- Inquire about or apply for jobs online
- Participate in career fairs
- Schedule on-campus job interviews
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters and other employment-related documents
If you’re ready to begin your job search or want to get in touch with our career services department, please contact us today. Contact information for each of our career services offices can be found on the left side of this page.
Although guarantee of employment cannot be ensured by any educational institution, we work vigorously with community business members to make sure we acquire the best internship and job opportunities for our students.